Monday, December 17, 2012

The View from Here.....


A Photo a Day:  Week 50

As I was creating this post for today, my mind couldn't help but keep wandering back to the horrific tragedy in Connecticut last week.... the utter heartbreak I feel as a mother..... it takes my breath away to think about the parents of the victims.  My mind will never comprehend how and why something like this can happen.  It reminds me that the most precious gift I am given is the gift of an ordinary day with my family... and the promise of God's love that gives hope when the worst happens.

Our baby Marlowe turned 3 this weekend.  I am honored and forever grateful that God chose me to be her mother..... today.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, stated so well... forever grateful. Just dropped the oldest at school and was overcome with emotion. Just realizing the agony of those parents who dropped their children off at school on a typical Friday and then the world changed. Unimaginable. We all need to be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, to be blessed with not one, not two, but three (you and me both) children is the greatest blessing and I never take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday M! Can't believe you are 3 already. My goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ordinary day...indeed, time to be cherished. Despite the language barrier....your stylist must speak brows fluently.....look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true Crissy! Love everything about this! Happy 3rd birthday, Miss Marlowe!! I hope she had an exceptionally wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!