Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Must-Have #5: A cocktail ring

Whereas statement necklaces and tank tops were my "go-to" pieces for summer; simple sweaters (ok, other than my "must-have #3") and a fabulous cocktail ring are calling my name this fall.....




1/2/3/4/5

I swear.... slip one of these on and you will instantly feel more glamorous.  I'm home with a sick girl today.... I'm going to dig one out and see if it will work its magic on me (yes, even with my sweats on) :)

Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. So sorry that you have a sick one. Thanks for the love.
    PS whenever I try to email you (respond to a comment) it won't go through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uggh! My apologies. I changed my e:mail address when we moved to a gmail account and for whatever reason blogger won't let me associate it with my blogger account...go figure. My e:mail is heiertc@gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. Hope your little is feeling better soon. What a simple stylish addition to any outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel more glamorous just reading this....difficult choice, all beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you direct me to #4, link isn't working for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops! sorry about that! I think I've fixed it now..... www.designdarling.com

      Delete
  5. I am sure I would feel more glamorous but really I can only handle one ring, which gets taken off multiple times a day to do dishes and such. It's a bad habit, I am going to lose it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. home sick, awe, slip on a ring and those ruby slippers and spin round...."there's no place like home"
    I think no matter how old we get, we all get home sick.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!