Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Entertaining: The Cabinet Bar.....

......so, I know bar carts are all the rage.... and I love them too.... but if I were devising an SAT analogy it would go something like this...

a bar cart is to a Fiat as this spectacular red and black cabinet bar is to a Ferrari......

House Beautiful Magazine

words do not describe how much I love Mary McDonald's bar..... in fact, I've carried the torn out magazine page with me all the way to Switzerland.  If this were sitting in my house.... I think I would be found perpetually dressed in Kate Spade, Pimm's Cup in one hand, and penning invitations to my next soiree (and using words like "soiree") with the other one. :)  Name your price all you great thrifters and DIY'ers..... I have a feeling you could pull this off and I'd be buying!


8 comments:

  1. I love that cabinet - definitely could do it with the right piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cabinet is a "wow" for sure. love it. donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly stated!! Love that analogy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too love the bar cart but this is magnificent. And totally doable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crissy,

    What a wonderful idea! I love the color and style of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous and fun to swing open those doors.....would you like a drink? :) Thanks for your visit, Crissy ~
    Cheers from DC!
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colorful bar! very inviting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!