Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beach Decor..... and a little fashion

I've been dying for a peek inside the Coastal Living idea house decorated by one of my favorite designers, Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors; and, ofcourse, none other than Julia of Hooked on Houses was the first to oblige.  I adore the entire home but this room, in particular, caught my attention due to the charming color palette, textures and "nookish" type feel.  I know my girls would just love late night whispers and dreaming in here.

Hooked on Houses blog

.....and taking a cue from the room,  I wouldn't mind sporting this outfit while dining waterside at Rosemary Beach one evening.


You can check out this post over at Hooked on Houses for more pics from the idea house.

5 comments:

  1. That room is adorable, love the personal lighting for each little space! You'd be looking very chic, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking both the decor and the outfit. Love the NARS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I love that room too! That outfit is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're outfit inspo is spot on! I saw this room yesterday on Pinterest and fell in love with it, too. Perfect kid room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!