Monday, March 12, 2012

The View from Here......




A Photo a Day:  Week 10 (aka "I Spy" stripes)

because well, it's become a theme of sorts..... this week's installment  "follow the yellow book road";
Happy Feet..... grateful to temporarily bid farewell to winter boots;
the best way to learn how to dance;
 monograms on the brain; I'd like to add one of these to my collection; 
a pre-dinner lay on the floor cuddle;
I guess you could say it's a bore a signature of mine; my latest favorite in the navy/pink and the black/tan combo on sale in stores for $14.95;
a staple on my grocery store list..... alstroemeria...... inexpensive and lasts 10 days!


Happy Monday folks and hello daylight savings time...... spring is almost here! :)




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful images...blue and white china with yellow flowers is a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! & that dog bed!!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm guessing you thought the chair was a dog bed. :) That would be sweet!

      Delete
  3. what a happy collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow flowers are my favorite, they just 'happy' up a room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flowers and those little feet are so cute. Navy is everywhere this season and is featured with pinks, oranges .. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love a....few of your favorite things!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those bright stripes & polka dots inside your closet... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are so pretty! I need a blue and white vase like that

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could live in stripes, too, and your 3 daughters make me want 2 more girls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!