Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mad for Plaid


Each year as the leaves start to fall and cooler air settles in, I start dreaming in plaid....





.......all things Ralph Lauren, Pendleton, Burberry.  Ironically, I don't think most of my friends would consider me ultra preppy; however, I can't resist the classic tartans paired with the red I adore and talked about in this post earlier this week...... give me all of it:  tailored shirts, lamp shades, wrapping paper and ribbon and throws... lots of them.

This is the time I love to check out Jeffrey Banks on the HSN.  He wrote this book:


and always has an offering of tartan goodness.... like these equestrian prints.  At less than $50; I might just have to make them part of my fall decorating!




images via House of Marlowe Pinterest and J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!