Friday, October 14, 2011

The Best Pumpkin in the Patch

...... that's what we'll be looking for this weekend as we take a family outing to drink some cider, navigate the corn maze and take a hayride.  Thought I'd share some inspiration for decorating and displaying those bad boys when we get home....


  I would need to use dark upholstery tacks or black thumbtacks for this one





I could die; H is actually my initial!

This is chalk paint.....so cool!



 Ofcourse, my kids will want to carve them in the traditional fashion which is just fine with me.  However, I myself might take a stab (pun intended) at a stylish, easy and non-messy option. :)

Is it just me, or has the creativity and variety in holiday decorating grown exponentially in the last few years?  I mean, there are actual Halloween "super-stores" in just about every shopping center now!  

Have a great weekend!

See House of Marlowe Pinterest holidays board for original sources for images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!