Saturday, September 03, 2011

Beauty Find

...... so, I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore.  I have what they kindly refer to as "fine lines" on my forehead from what I like to think cheerful expressions I make over and over again versus irritated or stressed ones.  I'm not quite ready to invest in the "big guns" like Botox yet; but it does bother me enough to want to try and reduce their appearance (in addition to covering them up with my bangs).  My husband worked in beauty care for several years and I've tried lots of products (expensive and inexpensive) and these are what I've discovered work the best.

Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream - I use this product in the evening after washing my face.  It's rich and creamy so a little goes a long way.

Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing wrinkle treatment - I use this product before applying make-up in the morning.  The best way to describe it is to say it acts like spackle for your face making a smoother surface to apply foundation or powder.

The best part of these products (besides the obvious fact that they work) is that they are inexpensive as wrinkle creams go and you can find them at most grocery or drug stores.  They are also available online at drugstore.com.  

Do you have any wrinkle products you swear by?  If so, please do tell!

1 comment:

  1. I like Olay products, too. I will have to try the spackle next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!