Sunday, September 04, 2011

Great Finds at TJ Maxx and Homegoods

I'm a paper goods junkie of sorts..... I can't resist pretty stationery, wrapping paper, ribbons, napkins, etc. and I stock up on them when I see them.  Imagine my delight yesterday when browsing TJ Maxx and Homegoods, I spotted a whole cache of Lilly Pulitzer, Jonathan Adler, and Cath Kidston goodies.....There were so many different items that I couldn't make up my mind.  Here's a sampling of what came home with me....



I settled on a few rolls of wrapping paper and gift bags, a hostess gift, some adorable cupcake liners and a birthday gift to have on hand when one of my girls gets invited to her next party.  There were also file folders, pens, bulletin boards, and more.   If you are a fan of these designers, I'd suggest you run, not walk, to your nearest TJ Maxx or Homegoods before they're all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!