Monday, February 16, 2015

LOL...





... to the funny ones…. whether they mean to be or not (sorry, buddy); to the ones (like my brother) whose laugh is contagious and spreads like wildfire (even if you aren't in the same room); to the family friends who always have a cache of hysterical YouTube videos at the ready and my girls whose giggles make my heart swell 1000 fold….  to reminiscing on belly laughs from childhood for the 100th time… to Jimmy Fallon…. for making life a little lighter and a whole lot more fun, I say "thank you!"...

1 comment:

  1. I stuck Joe with a fake Epipen the other night as we were watching a DVD about how to correctly administer it for allergic reactions. He jumped 3inches off the sofa he was so scared! I belly laughed my way onto the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!