Monday, November 10, 2014

Gift Giving: Stocking Stuffers

So, it's official, I'm going there…. Christmas.  This is the week where I dive in; making lists, preparing my Christmas card, ordering personalized gifts, searching out promotion codes and just plain getting my Merry on… (you must remember we pretty much skip Halloween and, of course, Thanksgiving here in Switzerland; so I'm justified, right?) ;)

When I reflect back on Christmas' past; some of my most delightful gift giving and receiving memories involve stocking stuffers….. proof that some of the best things come in small packages indeed!  So… in addition to choosing the 2 or three gifts for our girls this year; I'll be having even more fun rounding up a fresh batch of simple but sweet goodies for their stockings….  First up, these adorable soaps from The Little Soap Store on Etsy...


I can hear them giggling in the bathtub now…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!