Wednesday, February 05, 2014

"Waterlogued"....

..... just like the child who plays in the water until their hands look like raisins; that's pretty much what happens to me when I start playing with this app that magically transforms photographs into almost realistic watercolors.


Given I am certainly not a talented watercolor artist; it is amazingly cool to see our family's memories transformed into art.  I've test printed them out on actual watercolor paper on my home printer and I'm quite pleased. (I can't wait to try it out with a more professional printer).



 .... a great addition to a gallery wall..... they would also make charming note cards and gifts.
A big "thank you!" to the folks who designed this app!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing. I just purchased this app. because of your blog. I have to say... it may be the first app that I have paid for, but with all of my scrapbooking, I think this will come in handy. Can't wait to see how my pics turn out. Love your pictures that you did. I agree they would make beautiful note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy-you and Andrea must have "great minds", you all certainly do "think alike"! Check out her blog...guess I will have to buy my first app!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!