Friday, May 24, 2013

Beauty: Here comes the Sun

I can't even believe that it is Memorial Day weekend already.... the time that signals the end of school, the first barbecue, the opening of swimming pools and the beginning of summer.  (This definitely does not translate over here in Switzerland as we still have a month of school left and it is downright chilly... but I'll live vicariously thru all of you in the States).

With the change of the season I find comes the need for some adjustments in beauty regimen..... favoring lighter weight products, more UV protection, total body exfoliation and a bit of shine to achieve that sunkissed healthy looking glow.  Here are a few products I've been loving lately...




.... I hope they along with a some warmer temps and few hundred tricep curls and sit-ups will do the trick

Now will someone eat a grilled hamburger and potato salad for me?

Have a great weekend everyone!
.... and a HUGE thank you to all those who have served and are currently serving the great country I'm so happy to call home.... the USA!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2013

    Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually
    know what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site
    =). We will have a hyperlink trade agreement among us

    Also visit my web blog: basketcasecomix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie PorterMay 26, 2013

    D'Accord...Hydraphase a wonderful light moisturizer for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!