Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Must-Have #8: The Faux Fur Snood

yes, I'm not quite sure why it is called a "snood" either.  I looked it up; and it doesn't seem to fit the definition but nevertheless has become "fashion speak" for what in my mind is an infinity scarf.  Whatever the case, I love how it works in these two looks..... glamming up my winter uniform of an over-sized sweater and leggings or adding some oomph to an otherwise sweet floral dress with tights and riding boots......  




1/2/3

..... just don't wear one of these on Thursday..... cornbread dressing or pumpkin pie crumbs in all of that fur.... yuck! :)

5 comments:

  1. haaaaa...crumb encrusted fur, yuck. Have not seen these....love the look. Just pinned image #1. Cool but comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one! Janell @ House of Fifty posted on it this morning, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! My kiddos would fight over it probably but it sure is cute :) Hugs to you

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO popular now. These are are really pretty..and perfect for the cold winter weather ahead.

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now these will keep you warm.....love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!