Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Exteriors: The Garden Gate

Prior to the news of our move; I was really looking forward to adding one of these beauties to the side of our home.......





Ever since I was a little girl I've felt an element of wonder upon seeing a garden gate.... curious about what treasures lie inside.  I can picture my girls playing make-believe and running barefoot down a bluestone path lined with hydrangeas from the front yard to the back. It will be a project to tackle when we return.  

In the meantime, I find pretty much everything magical at Walpole Woodworkers.....

8 comments:

  1. Charming and classic! It would be the perfect addition to my yard, the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these garden gates!! I would love to have one of these one day!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and I agree with Pam.. a perfect addition to any yard. Kinda reminds me of a fairy tale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. got lost in that site, what beautiful designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of a sudden I must have a new Gate ASAP. So magical and charming. I am putting my husband's woodworking skills to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, too! Our neighbors have one of these very inviting gates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the x detail! your gate is going to beautiful if it is anything close to these pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!