Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's About Time.....

...... so it's been four days since we "sprang" forward yet my body has yet to adapt.  While I love the long evenings that allow for family walks after dinner and more time outdoors; I'm finding myself needing an extra cup of coffee in the morning to wake up in the dark.

The time change also has me taking note of the clocks in my life; as it seems every time I turn around there is another one that needs to be adjusted.  My favorite clock in my home is the cuckoo clock below that was an anniversary gift from my guy several years ago.  It honestly makes me happy each time I see and hear the cheerful red bird notifying me of the hour.  I wouldn't mind adding the others to our collection of time keepers either.

1/2/3/4/5/6

How about you?  Are you having a hard time adjusting to Daylight Savings time?

8 comments:

  1. Upon reading this post, my husband fell for the vintage black clock.... yet upon further inspection discovered that it doesn't actually work anymore. ooops! :) Etsy does have lots of similar vintage ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #4 and it looks familiar! My entire household is having a hard time adjusting to this time change. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing! Pun intended:) I am searching for a cute alarm clock , now that I have updated our night stands with faux ostrich the old alarm clock is not up to par!!! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband has good taste. I love the vintage black one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that big ben deco clock - so cute and unfortunate that it doesn't work anymore! Yes - to more coffee in the morning. Maybe we are mistakenly using decaff and that's why were aren't feeling that kick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm struggling too- love all the clocks. Especially the hot pink apple!

    Just wanted to say hi & thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that vintage clock... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the apple one, so cute!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!