Thursday, March 08, 2012

Clean Living.....

If you are like me, you could always use a little inspiration to tackle that obligatory chore of spring cleaning.  Would a pretty bottle and an amazing scent help?  Yes, ma'am!  I can't stop talking about my most recent Target discovery..... the new J.R. Watkins all-purpose cleaner grapefruit scent.  Ever since I picked it up, I literally walk around the house with bottle and cloth in hand looking for things to wipe down.  Now that's crazy...... in a good way.


And for after all that cleaning, I always have this in my purse:



.... works like a charm.

.... now I'm off to clean a bathroom or two!

Note:  This nor any of my posts referencing products are paid advertisements...... although it sure would be nice with all this love I have to spread around! :)  

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I needed a little inspiration to spring clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate a grapefruit and am obsessed with the smell! Adding this to the never-ending target list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the orange hand soap and love it! Gentle and cute container. I need to check out these other products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the cuticle salve smells the best and it's amazing isn't it? I have one that has tobacco flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!