Monday, February 06, 2012

The View from Here......



A Photo A Day:  Week 5 (aka Thank goodness for iPhones!)

I like a little quirk in my home; pointing the direction to the powder room from my kitchen;
Precious Cargo;
Flashbacks of Olivia Newton John and legwarmers all for the support of community theater;
"This is the year to"____________________ (fill in the blank); bangle available here;
Trying out a top knot; taking a photo of oneself..... still awkward but you definitely get a better idea of how you really look versus just looking in the mirror (not sure why this is so);
Holden's (my 6 year old) most beloved animal "Biscuit"; for whatever reason she places it on top of this stack of books each day while she's at school;
One of Marlowe's favorite books; a girl after my own heart :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos...this is when I wish I wasn't so addicted to my Blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That self-portrait is so chic! Love the topknot, every fashionista's go-to hairstyle ;D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!