Friday, January 06, 2012

Interiors: Knit Pillows

....... putting all of the holiday decorations away; while cleansing; often makes me feel like things look a little sparse.  One easy and inexpensive (relatively speaking) way to freshen things up is by switching out throw pillows.  I'm especially fond of all of the knit variety I've been seeing and love the fact that so many of them are created from "upcycled" old sweaters.  Lends a warm and comfy feel to any room, I think.  Here are a few of my favorites currently available on Etsy:

my favorite and ironically one of the least expensive; hand knit in your letter for $48!  Would be great on a bed or in a desk chair.

Navy and stripes gets me every time!

I love the modern vibe of these..... a real statement maker.

Old glory is always a great choice.... paired with leather.... a "Ralph Laurenesque" touch.

And for the kiddos:

a comfy floor pillow for reading books or watching TV

brightly colored poofs perfect for jumping :)........ and only $45!

custom knit for the kid prepster.... great for a baby gift

and a touch of whimsy

..... makes me want to curl up and take a nap! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love these. I have a bag full of felted wools sweaters upstairs. Looks like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!