Thursday, January 05, 2012

In Living Color: Camel & Black

I thought I'd provide some inspiration today in the form of color.  My recent addiction to anything salted caramel has done more than increase my blood sugar level; it's renewed my love for that delicious camel color.  In fashion, interiors, wood tones and food..... it reads sophisticated, warm, classic, rich, well-worn..... and yes, yummy.  I especially love it mixed with black or cream and add a touch of brass in interiors and you've taken it up to lust-worthy in my book.  See if you don't agree....


first image source unknown, all others can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the combination and the perfect choice for winter clothing. As a lover of a neutral decor palette, a touch of black is always the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!