Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Giving: A Monogrammed Robe

I suggest you run, not walk, to your closest Target or go here online if you are in search of a yummy robe as a Christmas gift for your mother-in-law, girlfriend, sister.... or any girl who likes a bit of comfy.  In general, I think the overall lingerie/robe market has been seriously lacking of late...... so I nearly screeched when I spotted this super soft and plush goodie on my way to the diaper aisle a couple of weeks ago.


Dubbed "The Cozy Robe" by Gilligan and O'Malley (Target's house brand I think); this robe lives up to it's name AND it's now on sale for a mere $15 online (add in a buy one; get one for 1/2 price offer) and you can get yourself one too for $7.50!  Then, drive it straight down to your local embroiderer to add a charming monogram for $10 or so.......

 ........and you have a gift that cost less than $25 but looks like a million bucks.  OR for an extra, extra treat.... tuck a gift certificate for a manicure or massage in the pocket before you wrap it up....... guaranteed to bring a giant smile to any gal's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!