Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beauty: Cleansing

By request, I thought I'd share a couple more of my favorite beauty care products.

Bliss Fabulous Foaming face wash
By far; my favorite face wash of all time!  I'm one of those girls who needs the foaming sensation to feel like my face is really getting clean and this one does the trick.  It has a tad bit of exfoliant;  an amazingly refreshing smell; doesn't leave a residue and lasts forever because a little goes a long way.  If you are a dry skin girl like me; you'll appreciate the fact that it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped of moisture either.  The products of choice for W Hotels; I'm like a giddy school girl when my husband brings home the samples from a business trip.  You can buy the full size at Sephora or online here.

 Olay ProX facial cleansing brush
And when I need a little extra cleansing and exfoliation a couple of times a week; I use this handy brush.  It works just as well as the Clairsonic (which I own as well) but for about $100 less it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.  You can find it at Target or online here.

What are your favorite beauty products?  Please do tell!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!