Friday, January 30, 2015

Giving Back: Shabby Apple

When I'm in the mood for something with a little retro vibe for my closet; my first stop is always Shabby Apple.  I love their vintage inspired styles and nod to the past designs that hold true with my mothering mantra of three girls:  "Keep it classy". :)

I also love their generous spirit; like this new promotion that gives a dress to a woman in need for each dress purchased.  Here are a few of my current favorites… a classic wrap dress that always makes me feel good and is flattering on everyone…. and, well, that floor-length gingham number… I'm busy trying to dream up a scenario that has me wearing that one… J'adore!

1/2/3

Have a great weekend everyone!

Note:  Although it might sound like it; this is not intended to be a promotion as I have had absolutely no contact with Shabby Apple other than my shopping cart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!