Thursday, November 20, 2014

Party Animal...

…. ha!  That definitely doesn't describe me as I tend to turn into a pumpkin fall asleep before midnight... but I do love holiday gatherings with family and friends (not to mention a glass of bubbly).  I also don't mind having a reason to throw aside my casual daily uniform in favor of a something a little more festive.  I usually just buy one piece each season to mix and match with items already in my closet…. and this year's pick is definitely a party skirt… I love their femininity and how easily they pair with a simple button down or thin weight sweater and a pair of heels...







1/2/3/4/5

Ofcourse, you could go chic with an all black monochromatic look but I've opted for a splash of cheer in the holiday's signature color… bright red which I'll pair with a crisp white or tartan button down or a hot pink sweater and a pretty bauble or two...

Anything on your holiday party fashion wish list?

3 comments:

  1. Love #1 and #4. You will look hot and ready to part in any of the choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lusting after all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how ladylike a longer fuller skirt is! You could wear these with a cotton shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!