Friday, June 06, 2014

Summer Staple: Espadrilles


I don't know why, but every time I see someone wearing espadrilles; I think...vacation.  And given my love for vacation (I mean, who doesn't?) and all things classic; it's surprising that I just bought my first ever pair of espadrille flats this season. What took me so long?!  They are super comfortable, inexpensive (assuming your not longing for the Chanel variety)... and look great with just about anything....  

A little something like this is right up my alley...

tank/hat/espadrilles/skirt/sunglasses

Hello vacation... mentality, at least. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that tank! Having a vacation mindset is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a fan of espadrilles for a long time having bought my first pair of traditional ones in France when I was a teenager. I love your summer outfit here and I'm delighted to have stumbled across your lovely blog. The varied posts really appeal to me and I'm following along now on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!