Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You had me at Hello....


The combination of the retro polaroid style prints and this charming orange box and free international shipping had me downloading this app and placing an order faster than you can say "cheese".   


A long-time prinstagram fan, I'm anxious to see how this service compares in quality.  Some features that really appeal to me are the ability to access both your camera roll and instagram pics for printing;  the option to put text on the prints (with a font choice); and the beautiful packaging that lends itself so nicely to gift-giving.  Imagine receiving a tiny box of pics capturing moments from a party or getaway. That would certainly put a smile on my face!


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check this out. The cute little box might push me over the edge. I hope you guys had a very Happy Easter. I'm sure it is so nice to have your mom there. Looking forward to seeing you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy,
    A dear friend gave me a box of photos from our twins christening 21 years ago in a box he had covered in the loveliest paper. I love opening that box and taking a trip back in time.
    I still am a sucker for print and hand held boxes full of memories.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!