Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Why Not?....

I've always enjoyed stumbling upon one of the "Why Don't You?" columns by the late Harper's Bazaar icon Diana Vreeland..... often outlandish and extravagant (sadly, kind of like the price of this book compilation of them all) and quite entertaining... the columns were lists of suggestions aimed at putting a little "pizazz" in life...

Well, as a lover of simple pleasures and fellow seeker of  "joie de vivre"; she's inspired me to start capturing my own list... (admittedly much more practical but nonetheless fun)...

First up... why not?


... most likely BLTs at my house. :)

What would be on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Debbie PorterFebruary 14, 2014

    Tonight we are having deep dish pizza 'cause you know I have always been his "Dewey's girl"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!