Friday, November 08, 2013

manger: "eat" in French


While we certainly enjoy the American tradition of a burger & fries occasionally;  I get particularly excited when my kids request something a little more, well, sophisticated for dinner..... especially when it is as simple and healthy (relatively speaking) as this recipe I made last night.... a creamy and delicious homemade pesto (it will have your house smelling divine) tossed with a store-bought rotisserie chicken and pasta.  I like to add a baguette and a tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad... and sit back and watch as voila!... I spy empty plates and we manage an enjoyable dinner without the accompaniment of Mr. Heinz. :)

Tried any good recipes lately? 

2 comments:

  1. That's it. I'm sending my kids to your place for dinner.... and I'm coming with them. The only thing everyone likes is, yep- you guessed it..... tacos. I did make a butternut squash pasta bake last weekend for the grown-up girls. Quite enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rochelle's butternut squash pasta bake was yummy. Your dinner above looks really yummy too.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing!