Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Wish List: A Pleated Leather Skirt



Fall has been throwing trends at us that, in my opinion, can be hard to pull off if you are over the age of say 25...... gobs of camouflage (I blame Duck Dynasty for that one :))...... and leather.  Normally, I wouldn't think twice about wearing a leather skirt..... but, alas, I've been smitten with this one..... an unexpected and slightly edgy take on the classic pleated mid-length silhouette..... paired with a simple light-weight v-neck for night or denim for day.... this could easily become a piece I wear for years...

What's your take on this season's trends?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll do the monogram for you but me... in a leather anything... this could keep me laughing for days! Way back when the big sis had a pair of leather pants I remember trying them on and thinking back then how hot (as in sweating profusely) they were. That's all I can think of- melting. I can't even wear turtlenecks anymore... imagine leather! Oh my, it's happened. I'm old.

    You, on the other hand, could pull it off! Bragger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your fall must have skirt has landed in Geneve. You always look amazing and I can't wait to see you rocking the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noticed a good bit of camp during last two trips to Paris.....somehow they are better at pulling it off than this South Carolina girl. I guess camo is worn for function rather than fashion around here ha. Wore a demure/small print camo shirt from Ann Mashburn just last week....sparked a lot of comments, ugh. I thought my camo was more camouflaged

    You would look great in that skirt! Must get it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!