Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ALL AMERICAN....


..... so, yes, the free refills, big parking spaces, barbecue and Target were all great; but the best part of our summer was hanging out with friends and family...... in the flesh, eye to eye, no electronics and no agenda other than being together. Trust me, living abroad.... no one loves technology for keeping in touch more than me..... but I know this much to be true (as Oprah would say)..... there simply is no substitution for the real thing..... be it Hellman's mayonnaise or a real deal wrap your arms around and squeeze kind of hug..... and don't even get me started on what wonders a good old fashioned belly laugh with an old friend will do for one's spirit..... I'll take an American sized helping of that please!

ok.... so is it that my eyesight has seriously taken a turn for the worse or my new MacBook is making my images look blurry?.... sorry about that...

5 comments:

  1. perfect. enjoy your time in the red white and blue with your friends and family~
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly. Makes me appreciate the moments even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back! Missed your posts so much. It was great to see you this summer and catch up on your adventures. Don't be surprised if we pull an "Alison" and show up at your doorstep one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Fall, allergies and all:) The girls are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, your pictures are perfect, as usual. Perhaps you have a photo of linen pants in your stash. If not, then you should!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!