Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fashion: Easy Breezy.....



Photo sources from left 1/2/3/4

"Lemon squeezy" are honestly the first words that come to mind (thanks to my girls) :).... but, alas, they are hardly appropriate for describing these looks of French fashion icon and author Ines de la Fressange.  White jeans (boot leg, capri and pencil style) are staples in my Springtime wardrobe and Ines shows how easily they pair with great basics (and a few wonderful pieces of jewelry) to create a look that "seems" effortless and chic..... Magnifique!     

4 comments:

  1. I swear, she is perfect. Pinning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white jeans, polo and hat, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red gingham shirt look. It looks so good with her complexion and hair. I have never been into white pants so much but now that we are back on East Coast I am thinking about getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look. Casual and French.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!