I must admit that I've been missing the commitment of my photo a day project. It's fun to click on "last 12 months" in iphoto and see what we were up to on this day last year....hmmm, I may need to start that back up...
Here's what has been happening in the ordinary days around here lately...
- One of the perks of having guests in from out-of-town.... taking them to a kitschy fondue restaurant and indulging in all that cheese and chocolate goodness (I mean it's a Swiss "must" right?).... by the way, you can see that I ordered these wacky frames;
- I can't stop thinking about lunch in this beautiful dining room at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris.... you really must put it on your "to-do" list if you are planning to visit;
- Marlowe got her first ride down a water slide this past weekend at an indoor water park;
- I'm loving feminine details on blouses this season;
- You never know what the boulangerie will bake up next.... the perfect Easter-time after-school snack;
- It's official.... my baby is becoming a young woman... got her braces on last week;
- oh, the mosaic project.... my matryoshka doll may get finished by the time I move back. :)
Have a great day everyone!