Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What I'm Reading......

.... or wanting to read, I should say.  One of the things I miss most about my town in the States is the abundance of bookstores and the ability to spend an hour or two browsing the aisles and stocking up on new reads.  (Surprisingly, bookstores are hard to come by here in Geneva).  Thank goodness for Amazon!  These are the latest titles peaking my interest.....

Foolproof, 36 Hours Europe, Things We Love, This is How You Lose Her, She Matters

....and it has been so long it seems since I've posted a beautiful bookshelf.  This one makes up for lost time, I think! :)

source

Read anything good lately?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I haven't had time for anything other than a quick flip through my favorite magazines, need to remedy that! Those bookshelves make me want to add a few more shelves to my built-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need those bookshelves. I just finished Mrs Queen takes the train and am currently reading latest Vogue and Southern Living before I start the Kitchen House or I really need to get back into Anna Karenina.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!