Thursday, January 17, 2013

What a Gem!

I don't know about you, but I continue to be super-excited about the ever burgeoning online market of beautiful and affordable jewelry.  My latest discovery....... Charles Emerson Designs.  A little bit of Spring Fever has me dreaming of updating some warm weather staples with these great pieces from their line....


navy drop earrings, red leather bracelet, coral necklace, green earrings, cuff bracelet, green beaded necklace (unfortunately already sold-out; hope they restock!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow , I can't decide which item I like more and I love what you paired them with.

    I've realized that until I lose this baby weight buying jewelry,fun shoes and scarves helps put some pep in my step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those prices...no not what I was expecting. What a deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jewelry too. The mastermind behind the company is a blogging friend of mine. she named the the company after her two adorable kids. Looking forward to ordering something from her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post, Chrissy ~ love your pairing ideas with the gorgeous pieces! This would be a fun weekly or monthly series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow CED on Facebook but have yet to make a purchase. You are certainly tempting me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!