Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fall Must Have #2: A Peplum Dress

I know peplums have been trending for some time now, but I especially love the peplum dress for Fall.  There is just something about this style that seems like it would instantly work magic in making one feel great at a cocktail party or holiday gathering.  This one would suit me just fine (I know, I know... enough with the navy!.... I'd love it in red or black too)....


simply elegant from the front;

a surprising "flourish" in the back.

Paired with some great heels and my Fall must-have #1..... fashion bliss. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous! I can definitely see you wearing it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this dress! The back is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that back...love your fashion finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great dress...seriously classic and forever with amazing heels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!