Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pure & Good......

...... the name of my hand soap and this simple solution for getting rid of the unwelcome fruit flies we came home to (note to self:  when you clean out the pantry and fridge prior to a trip; be sure to flush out the garbage disposal really well) :

1 cup apple cider vinegar
+
a few drops of dish soap
=
victory over the kitchen in about 24 hours


.... and while we are on the subject of pure & good; this porch certainly fits the bill too......


"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had."

4 comments:

  1. Love your quote, but that would have to be with a man, I don't know any women I could sit on a porch with and not chat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to blink and be on that porch! I love the white rocking chairs! I had an old wooden white rocking chair in Josie's room when she was a baby and rocked many hours in it!!! Many hours! :)
    Happy Thursday Friend,
    Maggie
    p.s. updating my blog with a new/simplified look... SO EXCITED! Also.. ordered a darling red and white striped sundress (courtesy of J.crew for the 4th of July festivities... SALE RACK! thought of you!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow this photo reminds me that I need to get a ketchup. lol. I blame Heinz. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!