Thursday, January 26, 2012

For the love of books......

....... tis true, I love to read.  Books are the gift I most like to give and receive.  Books are the things most likely to adorn any flat surface in my home.   Stacks of books delight me.  Bookstores give me a rush.   Turning the first page..... excites me.  I like my books.  I have favorites.  I like to revisit them.  I like to share them with a friend.  I will likely never buy an e:reader.  Instead, I, like many others (bloggers especially it seems), will long to cover each and every available inch of spare space with bookshelves.....

off the kitchen, yes!

over windows and doorways, yes!

under the stairwell, yes!

in halls, yes!

in the bedroom, ofcourse!

every little nook and cranny.....

....and then some.... :)

Next up on my "must-read" list:


2 comments:

  1. Love books so much, Crissy!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look. makes a house a home!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!